MAJESTIC ROSS ESTATE
7 Beds • 7.5 Baths • 11,400± SF • 2.84± Acres • $18,888,000
27 Upper Road, Ross, California
Reminiscent of a grand European estate, this seven bedroom, seven and one-half bath residence is situated on 2.84 lush acres of sprawling, fecund grounds featuring an Italian style pool, Ron Herman designed exquisite landscaping with organic vegetable gardens, lavender gardens, native gardens, Japanese hydrangea gardens, English gardens and four bee hives as well as a limestone guests house.
Located in one of the most prestigious enclaves in Ross, this gated estate is extraordinary estate offers highest quality finishes, craftsmanship, and the finest amenities including a double-height foyer with wrought iron doors and inlaid marble floors; a formal living room with Frescoed ceilings and a stone fireplace; a temperature-controlled 31,000 bottle wine cave 60 feet underground boosts the only cellar of its kind in Northern California; a home theatre built by Sky Walker Ranch theater professionals offers perfect acoustic; ample storage including a spacious room that can be converted into a library; three-car garage, gym, state-of-the-art server room, and an utility room can be a separate en suite. Full Crestron automation and Luttron lighting. State of the art AV and sound systems with 25+ zones. Over 20 security cameras, secure vault and safety mechanisms complete this 11,400 square feet world-class estate.
- Bespoke wrought iron doors open to a grand, double-height foyer with inlaid marble floors, and marble staircase.
- Living room with paneled walls, Frescoed ceiling, stone fireplace, herringbone hardwood floors and French doors opening onto a stone balcony.
- Stone columns, coffered ceilings with carved crown moldings set an elegant scene in the dining room.
- Family room features a limestone fireplace, beamed ceilings and endless views from multiple French doors.
- A temperature controlled, underground wine cave accommodates 31,000 bottles will delight the most discerning world class collector.
- Detailed finishes abound in the most intimate of spaces.
- Mount Tamalpais and verdant hillsides offer dramatic vistas.
- Magnificent Ron Herman designed exquisite gardens include organic vegetable gardens, lavender gardens, native gardens, Japanese hydrangea gardens, English gardens and four bee hives as well as a limestone guests house.
- Palatial pool with hanging gardens, fountain, spa, and surrounding verdant lawns make an ideal oasis for relaxation.
- Lush colourful landscaping lined the gated courtyard.
- A stone guest house features slate roof, hand assembled bespoke French limestones, high wood beam ceilings, a limestone fireplace, vintage paver floors, one bedroom with full bath and a gym.